The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT

3 posters

Go down

YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT Empty YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT

Post by jboat11 Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:18 pm

i am good at the game, my psn acount is jboat11 ( p.s. people see me in there loby and leave Smile lol they think im awesome cause i know amodieswede What a Face ), my kd is terible cause i play around and stuf, but if i try ima beast, i have a mic, im available after 4:00 central time, im always high spirited, am partaint ( wel patient enough to sit here and type this ) and i dont say bad words Very Happy Twisted Evil Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol !!!!!! lol!
jboat11
jboat11

Back to top Go down

YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT Empty Re: YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT

Post by PredatorSoulzz Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 am

I think you should get a copy of the application in the first topic,
PredatorSoulzz
PredatorSoulzz
Prestige 7
Prestige 7

Dankis128 https://www.youtube.com/LoDdankis

Back to top Go down

YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT Empty Re: YOU BETTER READ THIS I SPENT A LONG TIME ON IT

Post by J Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm

GameFreak111 wrote:I think you should get a copy of the application in the first topic,
J
J
Admin
Admin

Jay_Murphy_DFC https://www.youtube.com/user/jaymurphy1234567890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down