The Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter)

3 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter) Empty Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter)

Post by dabeshu Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm

I don't know about a lot of you, but GTA3 was one of the first video games on higher generation consoles that I really kicked the shit out of. In fact, one of the main reasons for me buying a PS3 was to play GTA4 with the best specifications possible. I really enjoyed GTA4, but my favorite (and probably most of yours) was GTA: SA. It just gave you so much to do. I played it for an entire summer, and didn't beat it completely. Although that is true, I ended up beating it what I think was 3 or 4 times. I enjoyed Vice City, 2 and 1, Chinatown Wars, etc. The only GTA that I actually disliked was Liberty City Stories. It was just a different take on a rehash of the mob in Liberty City. They didn't bother to spice things up even a bit! What, Rockstar, you think that adding motorcycles and making the character extremely inferior to Claude makes a good branch of a game? IT FUCKING DOESN'T!
dabeshu
dabeshu

dabeshu

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter) Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter)

Post by Symbiote_Sabre Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 am

I loved them all, i spent many hours with my friends and brothers playing the original GTA, i do agree that LCS main character was a pretty terrible decision, taking a non important character from GTA 3 and making him more important doesn't make a game, at least VCS had a new character in lance's brother. Overall i thoroughly enjoyed them all but i'd have to say it's a tie between SA and GTA IV.
Symbiote_Sabre
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Symbiote_Sabre https://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter) Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto series (Pre or Post 3D. It doesn't really matter)

Post by dabeshu Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 am

GTA 4 was great. The only thing, imo, that could have drastically improved it would be a larger selection in vehicles and weapons, greater customization options, and more of a variety in landscape. If it took Rockstar 7 years to finally make GTA 4, they could have at least sacrificed a small amount of realism to implement a large amount of fun for the players.
dabeshu
dabeshu

dabeshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessler101 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

personally when it comes down to it i found saints row to not be a more graphic and pretty game, but alot more fun
Kessler101
Kessler101
Prestige 3
Prestige 3

Kessler101

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeshu Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 pm

That's what I thought, too. I very much preferred SR2 over GTA4, simply because they made it more fun. You could just run around and have fun. It's like being high on cocain for however long you're playing.
dabeshu
dabeshu

dabeshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down